Thai Foot Massage -Cheltenham
Thai foot massage is a therapeutic and popular massage of the feet and lower legs which is very relaxing. It originated in Thailand about 2000 years ago. It is part of traditional Thai massage which has elements of shiatsu and Chinese massage. Thai foot massage is still taught by Buddhist monks in the temples of Thailand. The Thai foot massage uses acupressure and Reflexology points to stimulate the systems of the body.
To complete the treatment a massage of the feet and lower legs in Cheltenham using an aromatic blend of Thai oil completes this very enjoyable and relaxing treatment.
Thai Foot Massage - Cheltenham Price £38 (1 hr)
Thai foot + Oriental Face massage £76 (2hrs) deeply relaxing and therapeutic treatment
Thai foot + Hopi £66 (1 hour 30 mins)
Thai foot + Back/neck massage £66 (1hr 30 mins)
Benefits of Thai foot massage
- Improved circulation in feet/legs
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage and improves skin tone
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Accelerated physical healing
- Increased energy levels
- Helps boost and detoxify the immune system
- Helps remove toxins
- Excellent for stress relief, anxiety and lethargy
- Improves sleep
- Deep relaxation
- Improves the functions within the body systems such as stimulating the circulatory system of blood and lymph.
- Prevents and helps relieve some problems such as constipation, asthma, migraines, sinusitis and stress.
- Stimulates the mind.
- Reduces the possibility of developing arthritic and rheumatic conditions in the feet.
- Greater clarity of thought and concentration.
- Allevaition of stress, anxiety, lethargy and mild depression.
- Stimulation of sensory nerve endings producing a feeling of exhilaration.
Each foot has over 7,000 nerve endings, 26 bones, 107 ligaments and 19 muscles. This type of drugless therapy creates a physiological change in the body by naturally restoring homeostasis. A persons emotional well-being, lifestyle and nutrition are important factors, which all play important roles in connection with their health.